motum b2b began working with the Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) four years ago. Back then they were a small, regional not-for-profit group, working to raise the bar in home performance contracting. Today, they are the premier building performance credentialing, quality assurance and standards setting organization in the United States.
2010 was an amazing year for BPI, with exponential growth:
• BPI Certified Professionals are now located in all 50 states and five foreign countries, with western states seeing the most aggressive growth of over 400%
• The number of contracting companies earning BPI Accredited Contractor status doubled for the second year in a row
• Intense demand for training increased BPI's nationwide network of affiliate training organizations by 78%
• Over 100 utility, state and local incentive programs now call for BPI credentials
• On standards development, BPI earned accreditation from the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) as a developer of American National Standards for the residential energy efficiency retrofit community
Congratulations to the entire team at BPI. Thanks for letting us be a part of this incredible journey.
To learn more, visit www.bpi.org or download BPI’s year-end report.