If you don't have a competitive advantage, there's no point going to market. Who wants to be a 'me too' brand? No one. At least no one motum b2b wants to work with.
We help you uncover, define and refine your competitive advantage. To express it in a way that is unique to your brand. And to use it as a strategic communications launchpad.
All it takes is the answers to these two sets of four questions:
What we do
- For the target market
- Who want to solve 'what' problem
- Our product/service is our portion of the solution
- That features key benefit provided
Why we will win
- Unlike our main competitors
- Our product provides key points of difference
- As supported by what makes our differences possible
- And protected by why the competition can't easily overcome it
*Source: Ken Wong, Queens School of Business — used with permission
We craft the answers into a long-form combined Competitive Advantage/Key Value Proposition.
Finally we redraft it into the customer language discovered in the Buying Conversation process
Buying conversation + Competitive Advantage = Positioning Statement/Messaging Platform
The result? The fundamental message and key points of difference around which your messaging, your content and your strategy can revolve for years to come.